ody Mind Yoga Cards are unique, beautiful,
and functional aids to home practice. The cards help
students explore the ancient wisdom of yoga through
visualization, inspiration, and safe flows into and out
of a basic set of yoga asanas. This practice helps keep
students’ passion for yoga alive between classes.
You can read more about the Body Mind Yoga Cards
using the links on the left. Yoga Cards can be purchased
for $9.95 per set, online with PayPal.
What is Included in a Set of Body Mind Yoga Cards?
Each of the 25 cards addresses three aspects of yoga:
- A graphic illustration of how to physically perform each asana
- A description of how to approach the flow of the pose
- An inspirational cover to open the door to the spiritual
aspect of the yoga asanas, four aspects of yoga
- A way to learn the Sanskrit names of the poses.
Mind Yoga Cards includes instructions for the following
1. Three-part breath
3. Supine one-legged stretch
6. Sun salute
8. Wide-Legged forward bend
9. Warrior II
11. Extended side-angle
13. Warrior I
14. King dancer
16. Downward-facing dog
20. Pose of the child
22. Head-to-knee pose
23. Sage twist
Passive shoulder stand
25. Corpse pose